Learn WordPress – One to One. Private WordPress Workshops. Company Team Training.
All our WordPress training session are custom designed to suit your skill set.
An example of our WordPress training sessions:
- What Is WordPress
- Installing WordPress
- WordPress Dashboard
- Configuring WordPress
- Adding users
- Adding a theme
- Finding and adding different plugins
- Styling your WordPress Website
- Set up essential plugins
- Understanding the difference between posts and pages
- Creating a new post
- Using categories and tags
- Adding images
- Adding media from YouTube and other services through Embed iframes
- Learning what revisions are and restoring older saved posts with Revisions
- Creating a basic page
- Using a page template
- Page theme settings
- Using shortcodes
- Understanding Revolution Slider
- Add banners to pages And Post
- Using widgets
- Changing the front page from a blog view to a static page
- Setting up the menu
- Creating a contact page
- User-friendly permalinks
- How to take your WordPress website live
- Basic WordPress security
WordPress Training Gold Coast, Australia.
Invest in yourself!
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. WordPress likes to say that it’s both free and priceless at the same time. WordPress core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your website into almost anything you can imagine. Over 60 million people have chosen WordPress to power the place on the web they call “home”.