We are still here for you! With all the scare around COVID-19 and everyone self-isolating, there is a lot of negativity out there. But we feel there are a lot of positives for your business.
There will be light at the end of the tunnel, so don’t let your business fall behind while everyone is in isolation. Here are some Business ideas that will keep your business moving forward while you have some downtime.
- Start that Online project - COVID-19 is having a positive impact for those that are online. Now is the time to start that online idea you have always wanted to approach. Why not start an online shopping store, a Learning portal where you can teach people new things, a blog, a membership system, a digital download shop and so much more!
- Learn a new skill! We offer online WordPress Training which you can do from the comfort of your home and at your own pace. Get 7 days free Access, which means you can really get busy during those 7 days and in fact, build a whole website! Our range of videos include, Gutenberg, Elementor, Gravity Forms, Beaver Builder, Google Analytics, WooCommerce and SEO by Yoast. With our online WordPress Training courses you will quickly learn the skills it takes to manage a beautiful, modern WordPress website.
- Maintenance - Just like getting a car service, maintenance on a website is extremely important to ensure that your website remains cross-browser compatible and hackers stay out! Each major WordPress release comes with new features and changes to the web software and speed performance enhancements. Chat to our team about getting your website up to date.
- A Facelift - no, not the one that involves injections! We are talking about giving your website that facelift that it might so desperately need. If you find yourself with more time on your hands, then now is a good time to look at your website and see what it is missing that needs to be added or changed.
Online Tools that can help
- Client Appointment Scheduling – we understand that most meetings now are going to skype, google hangouts or telephonic meetings. A favourite tool of ours for scheduling these meetings is Calendly. Let your clients easily book in a time in your diary to chat to you without the need of going backwards and forwards on emails. Calendly offer a free and premium version.
- Video meetings – we love the Google Hangouts Meet for remote video meetings. Google has waived the fees on the premium version of Hangouts Meet to assist businesses and schools operating remotely. Premium features include up to 250 participants per call, live streaming for audiences up to 100,000 views and the ability to record the meetings and save them to Google drive! This is a massive plus!
- Adobe Cloud – for creatives and freelancers who need editing software while working from home, Adobe is briefly offering two months of Creative Cloud access for free. In order to enable this, sign into your adobe account, go to “Plans” and click cancel to your current membership – but don’t complete the cancellation. While in the cancellation profess look for the “Offers” link and you will see the special discount. Accept the offer and you will get two months automatically applied to your account.
- Trello – is a great online collaborative tool that allows you to easily create boards, lists and cards to organize your projects and to-do lists. So while the kids are running around screaming and you have 100 things in your head to remember, get a free account with Trello, download the app to your phone and then make sure you don’t forget anything.
Chat to our team today about your exciting new ideas and we will help keep you moving forward through the isolation periods. Please rest assured that we are still here for you, when you may need us most!
At this stage, we are limiting all meetings to Skype, Google Hangouts or Telephonic for the foreseeable future.